Tadaomi Karasuma (烏間 惟臣, Karasuma Tadaomi) is an agent sent from Japan's Ministry of Defense to supervise Korosensei. In Kunugigaoka Junior High School, he was admitted as an assistant teacher for Phys. Ed. in class 3-E.
A dashing young man with silky black hair. Has piercing eyes.
He is a strict but kind man, though he keeps a distance between himself and the students due to his status as an agent and his own professionalism. He is extremely dense when it comes to love.
He is well known amongst militaries for his outstanding reputation and is a powerful individual, which he has proven when he easily overpowered Lovro, who is a retired assassin. Akira Takaoka considered him as his rival when he was in military.
He first appeared to class 3-E announcing Korosensei's deal with the government and their mission to assassinate him before the end of the year. He later became the assistant teacher and P.E. instructor of class 3-E to train the students.
- (Thinking about Class E) "A group of junior high school students are joyfully discussing an assassination. If you look at it normally, this is the pinnacle of madness. But it's strange. The students who are the most lively are those of Class E, who have the target as their homeroom teacher." 
- His motto is "If something is possible, carry on as planned. Even if isn't possible, do it anyway"
- His favorite animal is dog, but if he passes in front of one, it barks at him like crazy.
- He was called "Straight Lace" during class 3-E training using code names.
- Karasuma appears as a Story Mode NPC in the PS3 game J-Stars Victory Vs, along with Nagisa and Irina.
- ↑ Assassination Classroom manga; Chapter 3, page 16-17
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Assassination Classroom manga; Volume 1, Extra Page
- ↑ Assassination Classroom manga; Chapter 89