The Anti-Sensei Weapons are special weaponry developed for the assassination of Korosensei.
Anti-Sensei weapons are made with special materials that are effective against only Korosensei and is harmless to humans. So far, they have been shown in the form of bullets, knives, nets, cages, and clothing.
The Anti-Sensei bullets take the shape of BB gun pellets and are used with have been referred to as airguns which take the appearances of real guns. They break apart Korosensei's cells and are able to be used and conformed in a variety of ways from being able to embed them in something to grounding them up into fine powder.
Green knives that have the strength of ordinary rubber. Like the bullets, they can also be used in a variety of ways (i.e. cutting them up and pasting them to something).
The materials used to make the Anti-Sensei weapons have also been used to make cloth, clothing, and traps such as:
- The air guns used for the anti-sensei bullets are modeled after M4 Assault Rifles and M1911 Handguns.
- The sniper rifle variant used by Chiba in the anime is modeled after R93 Sniper Rifle.
- On Chapter 144, a new variety of gun was introduced that was used by Kanzaki during Civil War, G36 (Without Stock).
- Normally the Assault Rifles are attached with varies of scope such as C79 Scope and 2x Red Dot Sight.
- In the anime, the BB pellets, airguns, and knives have the acronym S.A.A.U.S.O.(Special Arms Against Unidentified Slimy Octopus) imprinted on them.